If you have a regular problem with vehicles blocking your access or driveway, you can apply for a 'Keep Clear' marking to be put in.
How to apply
Please download and complete the application form.
- The current charge (from 1 October 2016) for a standard H-Bar road marking is £166 (including VAT).
- The charges for having other types of marking (with the 'Keep Clear' wording) vary, depending on the size of the area.
- If you are registered disabled and have a Blue Badge, your marking will be provided free of charge.
After you have applied
- A council officer will visit your property to survey the site and check the width of the access.
- If the officer believes that a 'Keep Clear' marking is not appropriate, your application will be turned down.
- If your application is approved, we will send you a plan within 15 days of the survey and we'll ask you to pay for the work if (if applicable)