Driver training schemes are an alternative to being fined, receiving points on your licence or going to court. Courses cost between £90 and £145.
Book your course online
- Please read the terms and conditions before you book your course
Paperclip You will need your driving licence number to log in, if you are rebooking your course you will also need your booking reference.Book online
There are a number of venues where the schemes are held and you can find out which one is closest to you, by entering your address and viewing the directions.
Types of courses
How courses operate and who can attend
Other course providers
To rearrange or cancel your course
- You can rebook your course online. You will need your driving licence number and booking reference to log on.
- If you cancel within 5 days of the course date you will be charged a short notice rebooking fee.
- If you cancel more than 5 days in advance you don't pay anything extra.
- If you no longer wish to attend a course we will return your details to the police. You will then be issued with a fine and the points on your licence.
Contact Driver Training Unit
- Address Streetscene & Housing Service, Flint Street, Fartown, Huddersfield, HD1 6LG
- Phone 01484 414980