Trees and hedges

Trees Section ( Last updated - May 2011

Trees contacts

Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs), trees in conservation areas and tree work applications

To speak to an officer you must make an appointment. To make an appointment please contact Kirklees Direct on 01484 414909 or email .

Computers are available in Huddersfield Customer Service Centre: opening times 9-5 Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 10-5 on Thursdays.

Report trees causing an obstruction on pavements and footpaths, or obscuring street lighting

Find out who owns trees

Trees owned by the council