Events around Kirklees
You searched for all events, in the next 30 days
85 events found.
Thursday 27th November 2014
- Meet Nigel for a 4 miles medium, circular walk on old railway lines and the canal.
- Versatile singer and organist John Shuttleworth wants to share fond memories of his favourite past weekends.
Friday 28th November 2014
- A taste of Christmas past with atmospheric costumed tours around the hall, followed by refreshments and seasonal music featuring the Leeds Waits.
Saturday 29th November 2014
- With various stalls, an ideal opportunity to browse and buy Christmas presents.
- Family art fun with free arts and crafts activities in our lovely gallery setting.
- Twenty five stalls selling hand-crafted products produced by local designer makers and artists - glass, textiles, embroidery, wood, blankets craft kits, soy candles, ties and cravats, clothing and much more.
- Have you ever fancied yourself as a composer but can’t read music? Or wondered what your favourite contemporary pieces look like written down? Then this is the workshop for you.
- Lots of stalls, tombola, bran tub, annual grand raffle, 3-course lunches and other light refreshments served throughout the day.
- An opportunity to see locally made artwork, talk with artists and designers about their work, and purchase a unique piece of artwork.
- All day fun with stalls and live entertainment, fairground rides and donkeys, Santa, fire sculpture and the big switch on.
- Between 1/11/2014 and 28/02/2015
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the information is accurate, no responsibility can be accepted for errors or omissions or for changes in events
after submission of data or copy.